Tuesday, October 30, 2007

still working on my kitchen



the saga of my kitchen continues as I am still waiting for the finished product before the heavy rains come. It is looking good but not yet finished. Here are photos of Rohitha and Ranga hauling clay bricks to the work site. I hope to begin cooking in the new kitchen on November 6th by throwing a candlelight dinner to all who helped construct it.It is all fire wood cooking and I am looking for some one with knowledge of how to build an oven which will run on firewood where I can bake.Something that is not done in the villages except in bakeries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was browsing
on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just
like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.

my website :: GFI Norte